The Painful Journey of a Breakup: A Personal Story

Breaking up with someone you love can be one of the most difficult experiences in life. It can leave you feeling devastated, heartbroken, and alone. No matter how much you try to prepare yourself for it, the pain is still real.

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story

I remember the day my partner and I broke up like it was yesterday. We had been together for two years, and everything seemed perfect. We had talked about our future, our dreams, and our plans. We had built a life together, and I thought we were invincible.


You are with me even in loneliness

But now we are apart in this night,


How could I forget to tell you this

Never mind, now I'm alone.


But then one day, things started to change. We started to argue more, and our conversations became less loving and more hostile. We would go days without talking, and when we did, it was filled with tension and anger.

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story

I knew something was wrong, but I didn't want to admit it. I thought that if I ignored it, it would go away. But the truth was, we had grown apart. We were no longer the same people we were when we first met. Our dreams had changed, our goals had changed, and we had changed.


And then, on a cold winter night, my partner sat me down and told me they wanted to end things. I was shocked, hurt, and devastated. I couldn't believe that it was over. I felt like my entire world had come crashing down around me.


They say that love is just a feeling,

Magar humne toh mehsoos kiya hai ki love koi jazbaat nahi,


Love is like a blessing

ki woh kisi aur ke liye dhadak raha hai.


For weeks after the breakup, I was a mess. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't stop crying. I felt like a part of me was missing, and I didn't know how to move on.


But with time, I started to heal. I surrounded myself with friends and family who loved me and supported me. I started to focus on myself and my own goals and dreams. And slowly but surely, the pain started to fade.

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story

Looking back now, I realize that the breakup was a blessing in disguise. It forced me to grow and to learn more about myself. It taught me that sometimes, no matter how much you love someone, it's not enough to make a relationship work.


Breaking up is never easy, but it's a part of life. And while it may seem like the end of the world at the time, I promise you, it's not. With time, you will heal, and you will find happiness again. Just keep moving forward, one day at a time.


Breakup sad story in hindi,love breakup story,break up stories and moving on,short story about break up,long-term relationship break up stories,break up story in english,breakup stories? - quora,embarrassing breakup stories,breakup, heartbreak, healing, personal growth, moving on, love, relationship, pain, support, self-care, coping


Translation: Hindi

👇


आप जिसे प्यार करते हैं, उसके साथ संबंध तोड़ना जीवन के सबसे कठिन अनुभवों में से एक हो सकता है। यह आपको तबाह, दिल टूटा और अकेला महसूस कर सकता है। आप इसके लिए खुद को कितना भी तैयार करने की कोशिश कर लें, दर्द अभी भी वास्तविक है।

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story


मुझे वह दिन याद है जब मेरा पार्टनर और मैं ऐसे टूट गए जैसे कल की ही बात हो। हम दो साल से साथ थे, और सब कुछ सही लग रहा था। हमने अपने भविष्य, अपने सपनों और अपनी योजनाओं के बारे में बात की थी। हमने एक साथ जीवन का निर्माण किया था, और मुझे लगा कि हम अजेय हैं।


तन्हाई में भी मेरा साथ तुम हो,
मगर अब हम जुदा है इस रात में,

कैसे मैं भूलू तुम्हें ये बताओ,
कोई बात नहीं, अब मैं अकेले हो।

Tanhaai mein bhi mera saath tum ho,

Magar ab hum juda hai iss raat mein,


Kaise main bhoolu tumhein yeh bataao,

Koi baat nahin, ab main akele ho.


लेकिन फिर एक दिन चीजें बदलने लगीं। हम और अधिक बहस करने लगे, और हमारी बातचीत कम प्रेमपूर्ण और अधिक शत्रुतापूर्ण हो गई। हम बिना बात किए कई दिन गुजार देते थे, और जब बात करते थे, तो वह तनाव और गुस्से से भर जाता था।

मुझे पता था कि कुछ गलत था, लेकिन मैं इसे स्वीकार नहीं करना चाहता था। मैंने सोचा कि अगर मैंने इसे नजरअंदाज किया तो यह दूर हो जाएगा। लेकिन सच यह था कि हम अलग हो चुके थे। जब हम पहली बार मिले थे तब हम पहले जैसे नहीं थे। हमारे सपने बदल गए थे, हमारे लक्ष्य बदल गए थे, और हम बदल गए थे।

और फिर, एक सर्द रात में, मेरे साथी ने मुझे बैठाया और मुझसे कहा कि वे चीजों को समाप्त करना चाहते हैं। मैं हैरान, आहत और तबाह हो गया था। मुझे विश्वास नहीं हो रहा था कि यह खत्म हो गया था। मुझे लगा जैसे मेरी पूरी दुनिया मेरे चारों ओर दुर्घटनाग्रस्त हो गई थी।

Woh kehte hai ki mohabbat sirf ek ehsaas hai,

Magar humne toh mehsoos kiya hai ki mohabbat koi jazbaat nahi,


Mohabbat toh ek aisa sukoon hai jo dil ko bataati hai 

ki woh kisi aur ke liye dhadak raha hai.



वो कहते हैं कि मोहब्बत सिर्फ एक एहसास है,

मगर हमने तो महसूस किया है कि मोहब्बत कोई जज़्बात नहीं,


मोहब्बत तो एक ऐसा सुकून है जो दिल को बताता है

कि वो किसी और के लिए धड़क रहा है।


ब्रेकअप के बाद हफ्तों तक, मैं गड़बड़ थी। मैं खा नहीं सका, मैं सो नहीं सका, और मैं रोना बंद नहीं कर सका। मुझे लगा जैसे मेरा एक हिस्सा गायब था, और मुझे नहीं पता था कि कैसे आगे बढ़ना है।

लेकिन समय के साथ, मैं ठीक होने लगा। मैंने खुद को दोस्तों और परिवार से घेर लिया जो मुझे प्यार करते थे और मेरा समर्थन करते थे। मैंने अपने और अपने लक्ष्यों और सपनों पर ध्यान देना शुरू किया। और धीरे-धीरे लेकिन निश्चित रूप से, दर्द कम होने लगा।

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story

The Painful Journey of a Breakup A Personal Story



अब पीछे मुड़कर देखता हूं, तो मुझे एहसास होता है कि ब्रेकअप भेष में एक आशीर्वाद था। इसने मुझे बढ़ने और अपने बारे में और जानने के लिए मजबूर किया। इसने मुझे सिखाया कि कभी-कभी, आप किसी से कितना भी प्यार क्यों न करें, रिश्ते को काम करने के लिए यह पर्याप्त नहीं है।

ब्रेकअप करना कभी भी आसान नहीं होता, लेकिन यह जीवन का एक हिस्सा है। और जबकि यह उस समय दुनिया के अंत की तरह लग सकता है, मैं आपसे वादा करता हूँ, यह नहीं है। समय के साथ, तुम ठीक हो जाओगे, और तुम फिर से खुशी पाओगे। बस आगे बढ़ते रहो, एक दिन में एक बार।